Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Happy B'day Upa

Every single day of years bring happy birthday in my beautiful life that's why every moment I want to create a new story. My Mom and Dad always said me Babu don't miss everyday sunrise in morning and when walking as we step on foot forward, we lift the other foot up. In the same way, you should let go of yesterday and focus on today. 
June 11.1995, this day was leaving the beautiful World my Great-grandmother. My birthday day and great-grand mother died time came in lit bit  before-after that is June 13 is my birthday at the same time I brought the happiness in my family. But I always missed my Great-grand mother blessings. This day was special day for my lovely mummy (love you ma) because every mothers are happier just they listen her baby sounds chyahaaAlso special for dad,  sister Chetana, mama-maiju, friends, relatives gave me good wishes from various angles and ways.  I couldn't miss two persons they're my Bahini Chetana and Sudip Dai. They always guided me gave a positive way of path, waves, inspired and kunwor family icon Mr Sudip Shamser Kunwor. I haven't described them thank Sudip Dai &Chetana. Yesterday my two friends came in my home,  they brought love,  prosperity,  positive messages, interact and they plus confident developed inside me thanks them. 
You know, I left 8398 days in my life. It's mean I earned at least 8398 an experiences in my wonderful life because I love my single day. This experiences decorated in mine museum. Today I'm going to begin 8399 day with some goals,  hope and confidence. 
Any day of week,  any time of year,  what do you think? I think i. e 
मातृ देवो भवः Regard your mother as Goddess. 
पितृ देवो भवः Regard your father as God.
गुरु देवो भवः Regard you teachers as God. 
अतिथि देवो भवः Regard your guest as God. 
I think regarding our parents as God is so important as they can be the guiding light in the dark path of our life. 
❤ love you Ma,  Love you Dad 
Hey Chetane love you love❤

No comments:

Post a Comment